Prospect Development 101
Foundation For The Carolinas
220 N Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28202
This webinar focused on how to use data science and visualization in your prospect development strategies with Foundation For The Carolinas and Apra Carolinas.
Discussion topics include:
- Development terms and technologies
- Free resources for finding and analyzing useful information about your prospective donors (e.g., biographical and financial)
- How data can be used to formulate gift capacities and inform fundraising operations
- Excel tips and tricks
- Jennifer Vincent – President of Apra Carolinas and Account Executive at Blackbaud
- Amy Jackson – AVP, Foundation Relations and Development, Wingate University
- Moderated by Jessie Hermann – AVP, Centers for Giving, Foundation For The Carolinas
Apra Carolinas (covering NC & SC) is a local chapter of Apra International, an international organization for professionals interested in prospect development. Our goal is to facilitate education about the prospect development field, act as a central source of information about prospect development, encourage professional development and networking among our members, advance cooperative relationships, and support and promote ethical research practices.